ZTE has unveiled the Blade V8 Pro at CES 2017. The new smartphone is available in the US for pre-order at $229.98, which is about Rs. 15,600. The highlight of the device is the dual-rear camera setup, which consists of two 13MP cameras. This lets the user add bokeh effects to their photographs. The phone also comes with a 5.5-inch FHD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC with 3GB of RAM. The phone is equipped with a 3140mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0, and offers 32GB of storage that can be expanded up to 128GB. The phone runs Android Marshmallow and comes with a USB Type-C port.
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro may be the first of eight smartphones that the company plans to launch in India in the first half of the year. According to Sachin Batra, Chief Marketing Officer for ZTE, the company will start selling with its Blade lineup of phones in India with online and offline tie-ups. He added that the company will launch its Axon range of smartphones in India in the second half of the year.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures