Xiaomi is all set to capture the imagination of budget smartphone buyers today. The company is expected to launch the Redmi Note 5Where to buy 289 299 299 and Redmi Note 5 Pro, successors to last year’s highly successful Redmi Note 4 budget smartphone. Just like the Redmi Note 4 which was launched at a starting price of Rs 9,999, Xiaomi is expected to price the two new Redmi Note smartphones aggressively and once again be deemed the budget smartphone king.
Xiaomi will be livestreaming the launch of the Redmi Note 5Where to buy 289 299 299 and Redmi Note 5 ProWhere to buy 289 299 699 starting at 12PM today. Those interested in watching the livestream should head to Mi.com and register their interest by signing in with their Mi accounts of Facebook accounts. Users will be notified once the launch livestream is up and ready.
Going by Xiaomi’s teasers, the Redmi Note 5Where to buy 289 299 299 can be expected to sport an 18:9 aspect ratio display. If the success of the Redmi Note 4 is any indicator of what’s coming next, we could see the Redmi Note 5 series of smartphones sport a mid-range Qualcomm snapdragon chipset. Multiple leaks about the specs of the devices have happened internationally suggesting the same. The Android One totting Mi A1 was a re-imagination of the Mi 5X, while the Redmi Note 4 was the Redmi 4X in China. It could be safe to assume the Redmi Note 5 will also be based on a recently launched phone by the company in China. Is it going to be the Redmi 5, or the Redmi 5 Plus? You'll have to wait and watch. Head here to see everything we expect from the possible new budget favourite from Xiaomi.
Mi TVWhere to buy 39999 launching in India?
Going by Xiaomi’s latest teaser, it is quite likely that the company brings the Mi TVWhere to buy 39999 to India. The company has shown off a thin-bezel, slim device in a video hinting at its imminent Feb 14 launch. The teaser is meant to leave customers guessing and is accompanied by the hashtag “WhatIsThat”. See the possible Mi TV teaser and read all about it here.
We will bring you more information about the two smartphones right after the launch announcement. You can head to Digit’s Facebook page to know more about Xiaomi’s much awaited launches. Until then, hold your breath and sit tight.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures