Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB Brief Description
Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB Smartphone was launched in May 2017, comes with a 5.15-inch Full HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a pixel density of 428 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
The phone is 7.25-mm thin , and tips the scale at 129 grams. The phone is powered by a 1.8 GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 3 GB of RAM. What this means is the processor has Quad cores in the CPU and 3 GB of RAM ensures the phone runs smoothly with multiple applications open simultaneously. The Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB also packs in a graphics processor, and 32 GB of internal storage and does not support expandable storage.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB runs Android 6.0 OS and is powered by a 3000 mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM Smartphone, and connectivity options on the Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB include , GPS, HotSpot, NFC,Wifi,Bluetooth.
The main camera on the Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB is a 16 MP shooter with Auto Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama Mode, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Video Recording. The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 4 MP selfies.Check out the Best Price in India for the Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB at Rs. 24999 available at flipkart
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- The latest price of Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB was obtained on 21st October 2017, 00:57:54
- The Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB is available on flipkart .
- Buy Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product. Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB is available in Black, White, Gold, Ceramic across various online stores in India.
Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB Specification
Check out how Xiaomi Mi 5 32 GB ranks in Digit's Top 10:
Other Popular Deals
its heating machine and all updates till now have failed to sort out the problem
- Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale: Discounts on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4, Mi Max 2 and more
As Flipkart and Amazon host their respective Diwali sales, Xiaomi is not far behind. Xiaomi’s “Diwali With Mi” sale is being held...16 - Oct - 2017
- Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun confirms end-April launch for flagship Mi 6, Mi 6 Plus smartphones
Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun has reportedly confirmed the launch of Xiaomi's 2017 flagship smartphone. Dubbed as the Mi 6, Jun has been reported to have...05 - Apr - 2017
- Xiaomi Mi 5c launched with company's first in-house SoC Surge S1
Xiaomi has finally announced Surge S1, its first Pinecone SoC developed in house. With the launch of Surge S1, Xiaomi becomes the fourth smartphone...28 - Feb - 2017