Vivo will launch V7 and V7+, the successor to V5 and V5 Plus in India on September 7. With the launch of the V7+, Vivo will join the growing list of smartphone makers offering mobile devices with thinner top and bottom bezels. The highlight of the device is expected to be its FullView display similar to Samsung's Infinity Display and LG's Full Vision Display.
Vivo has grown to become the fifth largest smartphone brand in the world with the success of its selfie-centric smartphones. Vivo will follow the tried and tested model and pitch V7+ as another selfie-centric smartphone. Both the handset are expected to sport a 24MP selfie camera, an upgrade over 20MP selfie shooter found on the company's V5 and V5 Plus smartphones. The vivo v7Where to buy 19163 19174 21990 and V7+ will become the first smartphones in the market to use a 24MP front camera.
There aren't many details available on the specifications, but the company is using the tagline "Get Ready to Capture. Clear Shot. Clear Moment" to pitch its upcoming device. The v7Where to buy 1450 1450 1490 and V7+ are expected to be powered by Qualcomm's mid-range Snapdragon 630 and Snapdragon 660 mobile platform respectively. The V7 could debut with a 5.5-inch display, while the V7+ might offer a larger 5.7-inch display.
Some reports suggest that the vivo v7Where to buy 19163 19174 21990+ will feature 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and house a decent 3500mAh battery. The device is expected to run Funtouch OS 2.6 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Vivo recently slashed the price of the V5 Plus to Rs 22,990, a drop from the launch price of Rs 27,980. The V7+ is expected to hit retail stores at Rs 27,990 while the V7 could be priced around Rs 19,999.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures