The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ smartphones are two of the most awaited flagships of 2018. The phones are expected to debut on February 25, a day ahead of the upcoming Mobile World Congress at Barcelona. As the launch draws closer, details of the Galaxy S9Where to buy 55490 61500 and S9+ smartphones are leaking almost on a daily basis. The latest leak from Korea’s ET News suggests that the two Galaxy flagships for 2018 will be up for pre-orders in their home market starting March 2. Pre-orders for the S9 and S9+ are expected to continue through March 8 and shipping is expected to begin starting March 9.
Further, the price of the Samsung Galaxy S9Where to buy 55490 61500 has also been leaked in the same report. As per the Korean publication, the standard Galaxy S9Where to buy 55490 61500 variant will be priced in the range of W950,000 - W999,000 (Rs 56,422 to Rs 59,333).
Images of the Samsung Galaxy S9Where to buy 55490 61500 and S9+ were also leaked over the previous weekend. Leakster Evan Blass posted photos of the two phones detailing the design of the two smartphones. The smaller Galaxy S9Where to buy 55490 61500 is shown to have a single primary camera setup, while the S9+ is seen sporting a dual cam setup at the back. The fingerprint sensor on the two phones will be moved under the camera module.
The S9Where to buy 5589 and S9+ are expected to house a new feature called ‘Intelligent Scan’ which will combine facial recognition and Iris scanning to provide a more robust and secure way of authenticating.
In terms of specs the Galaxy S9Where to buy 55490 61500 and S9+ will most likely be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset and have variants sporting Samsung’s latest Exynos 9810 chipset. This will be coupled with upto 6GB RAM and up to 256GB of storage. On the display front, the S9 and S9+ are expected to feature 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch displays respectively.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures