Samsung Galaxy S9 Brief Description
Samsung Galaxy S9 was launched in February 2018 & runs on Android 8 OS. The Smartphone is available in more than three color options i.e.Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple & has a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities. Priced at Rs. 48900 the phone is available with 64 GB of internal storage.
The Smartphone is powered by 2.7 GHz Octa core Samsung Exynos 9 Processor. A 4 GB of RAM & Mali-G72 MP18 graphics processor ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications & still shows no signs of lag. 64 GB of internal storage can be expanded to 512 GB via a microSD card.
The Phone comes with a large 3000 mAh battery to support it's 5.8 inch screen with Super AMOLED Capacitive with Multitouch display having a resolution of 1440 x 2960 at 570 ppi. The screen is also protected by a durable Scratch Resistant glass.
Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with a 12 megapixel rear Camera and 8 megapixel front Camera. The Smartphone is also loaded with Optical Image Stablization. It also supports Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) imaging.Check out the Best Price in India for the Samsung Galaxy S9 at Rs.
New / Manufacturer Warranty
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- The latest price of Samsung Galaxy S9 was obtained on 18th January 2019, 12:12:04
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 is available on amazon .
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S9 online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product. Samsung Galaxy S9 is available in Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple across various online stores in India.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification
- Midnight Black
- Coral Blue
- Titanium Gray
- Lilac Purple
Check out how Samsung Galaxy S9 ranks in Digit's Top 10:
Not possible to record calls on Galaxy S9,Trying to record calls through your newly bought Galaxy S9/S9+ unit, and failing? Well, don’t bother downloading different third-party apps to test why ain’t your phone recording calls. Here’s what we dug out – teams behind at least a couple of third-party applications have confirmed that call recording isn’t possible at all on these devices, and Samsung’s to blame. don't waste your money on this product, try recording the call ,their phone only records their voice, not that of the person on the other end of the call.
It's a must have not only to feel elegant but to live ...elegant !!
- Samsung announces new Burgundy Red and Lavender Purple colours for Galaxy S9+ and Galaxy Note9, with Rs 6,000 cashback
Samsung has announced new colour variants for the Galaxy S9+ and Galaxy Note9 flagship smartphones to mark the start of the festive season. The...04 - Oct - 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S9 January security update also brings improved front-camera performance
Highlight: Samsung Galaxy S9 is now receiving new update. The update brings January security patch for the device along with many...15 - Jan - 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ receiving Android 9 Pie update, other devices to get update in 2019
Samsung has a Christmas treat for Galaxy S9 and S9+ users. The Android 9 Pie update with OneUI is rolling out to the Galaxy S9 and S9+ devices. The...26 - Dec - 2018