Samsung is going all guns blazing for the launch of its next flagship, Galaxy S8 early next year. The company has lot to deliver especially after the failure with Galaxy Note7. As always, the rumour mill is abuzz with what Galaxy S8 might look like and it is turning to be another great design.
samsung galaxy s8Where to buy 53900 58900 will reportedly launch with a bezelless display making room for more real estate and immersive viewing experience. Samsung already has the best display technology in the market and use of a bezelless panel will only enhance the experience. "The new phones will only come with wraparound displays using organic light-emitting diode technology," reports Bloomberg.
According to a recent Kantar report, Apple iPhone 7/7 Plus sales are growing after Galaxy Note7 went in flames. The company needs galaxy s8Where to buy 53900 58900 to be a hit not only in terms of design and performance but also has to ensure it doesn't explode.
Samsung is under pressure from Chinese smartphone makers who have graduated beyond basics with Xiaomi's Mi Mix showing the future of a Chinese design. With Apple iPhone adopting OLED displays in the interim future, Samsung has a big task on its hand. Bloomberg says Samsung is currently targeting March release for galaxy s8Where to buy 53900 58900 but the launch could get delayed till April. The delayed launch resonates with a similar report from Wall Street Journal.
Samsung is reportedly planning to introduce Galaxy S8 only with curved displays and not standard version. The smartphone is likely to come in two screen sizes - 5.7-inch and 6.2-inch - and likely to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 processor. samsung galaxy s8Where to buy 53900 58900 is also rumoured to feature virtual assistant based on Viv platform. The assistant is likely to be triggered by a dedicated button and will feature integrations with third party apps.
Samsung may have lost its momentum in the flagship market after the Galaxy Note7 fiasco but the company is poised to make a turnaround. While the rumours are definitely shaping up towards a great flagship, we will have to hold on till the device really ships and works.
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures