The recently announced Oppo Realme 1 smartphone will go up for sale today via Amazon at 12PM. The device was unveiled on May 15 and is a competitor to the Redmi Note 5 Pro and the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Same as the Oppo F7 Diamond Black Edition, the handset features a glossy rear panel with a faceted design. The Realme 1 is priced at Rs 8,990 for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant and costs Rs 13,990 for the 6GB RAM/128GB version. During the launch, the company announced that there will also be a 4GB RAM/64GB storage model of the smartphone but it will not go on sale today. The device comes in Solar Red and Diamond Black colour variants, but the facted design is only available with the Diamond Black variant.
Launch offers for the Realme 1 include a 5 percent cashback, which can be availed by SBI cardholders, and a no-cost EMI option. Jio customers will also receive benefits worth Rs 4,850 with the device. They will have to perform recharges worth Rs 198 and Rs 299 to receive a cashback worth Rs 1800 in the form of 36 vouchers, each worth Rs 50. The buyers will also get Amazon Prime deliveries on their orders and they will also get a cashback voucher worth Rs 1,250 on ClearTrip. Customers buying the device will also get up to Rs 300 off on Kindle eBooks and receive a free screen protector and phone case in the box as well.
Coming to the specifications, the Realme 1Where to buy 8990 13990 features a 6-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and a taller 18:9 display aspect ratio. It is powered by a 2.0 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC and comes in the aforementioned memory variants. The device runs on ColorOS 5.0, which is based on Android 8.1, and is backed by a 3410 mAh battery. The dual-SIM handset skips on a fingerprint sensor but features Face Unlock.
In terms of optics, the Realme 1Where to buy 8990 13990 features a single 13MP primary camera and on the front is an 8MP sensor. Like many other smartphones, the Realme 1 is also touted to implement AI for enhancing the user’s experience. The device is said to capture “vivid bokeh” images using AI and deliver prolonged battery life by better power management and thermal control.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures