Oppo is set to unveil a new smartphone under its Realme sub-brand. Called the Realme 1, the smartphone is scheduled to be unveiled at 12:30PM today, and will be exclusively available via Amazon India. The price of the device is not yet known, however, it is expected to be priced between Rs 15,000 and Rs 20,000. The company is also expected to livestream, the launch event on its social media channels, including Facebook.
The company has not revealed details of the phone, but the design of the Realme 1Where to buy 8990 13990 has been teased by the company as well as Amazon. Judging by the images, it seems like the phone will sport an 18:9 display aspect ratio. The rear panel looks a lot like the OPPO F7 Diamond Black edition, with a glossy back with a faceted design. The images also suggest that the phone may not feature a fingerprint sensor, but my rely on Face Unlock instead.
While the specs of the phone are not yet known, Twitter user, @bang_gogo has posted specification of what he claims to be the Realme 1Where to buy 8990 13990 smartphone. As per his tweet, the phone may sport a 6-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. It is tipped to be powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 SoC with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. The Realme 1 is expected to feature a 13MP rear camera, with at the front it may have an 8MP unit. The phone is tipped run Android 8.1 Oreo, and offer a 3410mAh battery.
The phone is expected to compete with the likes of Xiaomi’s Redmi Note series. Xiaomi’s has already taken a sly dig at the Realme smartphone. Yesterday, the company announced that it was going to launch a new smartphone on June 7. The company teased the launched stating that the #RealYou Smartphone is Coming.” While the company didn’t reveal any details of the phone, speculation suggests that the company will most likely launch the Redmi S2 in India. The fact that the letter ‘Y’ in the #RealYou was highlighted, it is possible that the phone will launch under the company Redmi Y-series of selfie-centric devices.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures