Oppo F5, a new selfie-centric smartphone with Full Screen display is now official in India. The smartphone was launched globally last week and it will be available at a starting price of Rs 19,990. The smartphone goes on pre-order starting today and the first sale will be held on November 9.
The oppo f5Where to buy 13491 14890 16990 features a new design with a larger display packed in a smaller footprint and screen-to-body ratio of 84 percent. The smartphone features a 6-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2160x1080 pixels and taller 18:9 aspect ratio. The design is reminiscent of Vivo V7+, which was the first selfie-centric smartphone to adopt a bezel-less design. In terms of specifications, the Oppo F5 comes in two variants: 4GB RAM model with 32GB storage and 6GB RAM model with 64GB storage. The smartphone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 chipset coupled with a Mali-G71 graphics processor.
The oppo f5Where to buy 13491 14890 16990's selling point is its 20MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and larger 1/2.8-inch sensor. The company has also tweaked the camera software with new AI capabilities to highlight features like eyes, nose, jawline or cheekbones in selfies. Oppo F5 users can also shoot selfies in portrait mode that artificially blurs the background. There is also a 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and support for 1080p video recording.
oppo f5Where to buy 13491 14890 16990 runs Android 7.1 Nougat skinned with ColorOS 3.2 that the company claims offers 23 percent faster app load times. Xiaomi, another Chinese smartphone maker, is also promising faster app launch times with its new MIUI 9. The F5 houses a 3200mAh battery and uses a microUSB port for charging. Oppo F5 is priced at Rs 19,990 for the 4GB variant and will be available in black and gold colours. The 6GB variant is priced at Rs 24,990 and it will also be available in red colour.
The pre-orders on Flipkart will commence on 2nd November and will run till 8th November. The following offers can be availed:
1) Extra Rs.2000 off on exchange
2) Flat 5% off on all orders placed via Credit and Debit Cards (T&C Apply)
3) Guaranteed Rs.9,300 Buyback Value when you upgrade your OPPO F5 (T&C Apply)
4) Extra 15% off on Fashion & Lifestyle on Flipkart (T&C Apply)
5) No Cost EMI starting at Rs.1,666/month
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures