Oppo F5, the first smartphone with full-screen display design from the Chinese smartphone maker will launch on October 26. The handset was initially said to launch in the Philippines but now the company has revealed its plans for other markets as well.
GSMArena reports that Oppo plans to make its new f5Where to buy 499 1199 2200 smartphone available in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. The smartphone will, of course, be available in its home market as well but it is not clear whether these markets will be the only regions to get the device at launch. Apart from details of launch market, Oppo has also confirmed that the F5 will be the first smartphone from the company to feature a new display with the FHD+ resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels.
Since the new phone is part of the F series, the company will also be highlighting the selfie features. It will be the successor to the Oppo F3 and the company is advertising a new AI beauty recognition technology that will debut as part of the Oppo F5. Oppo F5 will sport a bezel-less design with a 6-inch 18:9 display, 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage and is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset. The handset is said to feature a 20MP rear camera and a dual 16MP front camera setup. It is expected to offer a beefy 4000mAh battery, however, there is no information on its final retail price.
With its bezel-less design and dual front camera setup, Oppo F5 is expected to compete against the Vivo V7+ and Honor 9i smartphones. The smartphone will be made official on October 26.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures