Oppo has launched its new A71 smartphone in India priced at Rs 9,990. It comes with AI-based features which the company state is “upgraded A.I. Beauty Technology”, but unlike some newly launched smartphones, it misses out on a univisium display and comes with thick bezels on the top and bottom of the display. The mobile phone features a metal unibody design and will be available via Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal from February 10, 2018, in Gold and Black colour variants.
Coming to the specifications, the Oppo A71 sports a 5.2-inch HD display with a 1280 x 720p Resolution. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC and 3GB RAM. The device comes with 16GB onboard storage, which can be further expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card. It runs on ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat and is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
"We invest immense focus on bringing our fans and consumers the best photography experience together with exquisite design. We have been leading the Selfie industry in the Indian market with our products for which we have received an overwhelming appreciation, especially from the youth. With the launch of Oppo A71Where to buy 9980 11649(3GB), equipped with AI Beauty Technology and stronger performance we are confident to take our efforts a step-ahead in our selfie journey" said Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India.
The smartphone features a 13MP rear single rear camera with a f/2.2 aperture. It is equipped with a 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture lens. The dual-SIM device skips on a fingerprint sensor. In terms of connectivity, it supports GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, OTG and a micro-USB port for charging.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures