The blitzkreig of OnePlus 6 leaks and teasers has floored the pedal with just three days to go for the launch OnePlus has also joined in on the speculation. The company is teasing the camera on the OnePlus 6Where to buy 34999 39999 in a blind test of camera samples taken from the best flagship smartphone cameras so far. OnePlus believes the OnePlus 6 is going to be one of them. Amidst all the hints and teasers revealing the hardware, OnePlus has kept tight about the camera at the back. The blind test only adds to the anticipation.
The blind test includes photos taken from the iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9+,Google Pixel 2 and the OnePlus 6Where to buy 34999 39999. Fans will have to guess which is taken by what camera. The company posted four image samples for four different situations — Architecture, Portrait, Low-light and low-light portrait.
OnePlus is fairly confident about the camera prowess of its upcoming flagship. You can head over to the site and see for yourself. Call your friends over as well and vote on which is taken by what. The top three in the leaderboards have been promised a OnePlus 6Where to buy 34999 39999. There are other gifts also on offer.
Early rumours had hinted that the phone will rock dual cameras at the back, aligned vertically in the center — A 20-megapixel primary sensor along with a 16-megapixel secondary sensor. But other than that, not much is known about the camera. What we do know is that the Google Pixel 2 relies heavily on its alogrithms to enhance the photos, while the Galaxy S9+ comes with a wider aperture to enhance low-light photos and the iPhone X is well, the iPhone X. It remains to be seen whether the OnePlus 6Where to buy 34999 39999 can match up to the advancements made by the top three.
- Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (May 2018)14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures