OnePlus has some special offers running on Amazon India for the OnePlus 5T flagship smartphone. OnePlus is offering a cashback of Rs 1,500 flat on the purchase of the OnePlus 5TWhere to buy 32999 using an ICICI Bank debit or credit card. The ICICI Bank cashback on the OnePlus 5T is valid for both the Rs 32,999 6GB RAM/64GB ROM model and the Rs 37,999 8GB RAM/128GB ROM model. Further, the OnePlus 5T ICICI Bank cashback offer is also available on oneplusstore.in as well as OnePlus Experience stores.
Alongside the Rs 1,500 cashback buyers of the OnePlus 5TWhere to buy 32999 can also avail No Cost EMIs on all major credit cards. No Cost EMIs will only be applicable to those purchasing the OnePlus 5T on a 3-month EMI scheme through Amazon.in.
Thirdly, there are multiple exchange offers also available for the purchase of the OnePlus 5TWhere to buy 32999 through Amazon. A maximum exchange discount of Rs 16,257 is being offered by Amazon and it could be lower depending on the device buyers exchange for the OnePlus 5T.
There are also a couple of special offers available on Amazon with the OnePlus 5TWhere to buy 32999. These include - An 80% discount on purchase of Kindle eBooks upto Rs 500, 2GB data per day with Rs 357 Idea recharge, Rs 250 Amazon Pay balance for streaming videos on Amazon Prime Video and free 12 month damage protection insurance by Servify and Kotak Mahindra Bank. To claim the free insurance, one would require an account with Kotak Mahindra bank and download the Kotak 811 app. The Idea recharge can be repeated for 18 consecutive Rs 357 recharges.
The OnePlus 5TWhere to buy 32999(Review) is OnePlus' current flagship smartphone which will make way for the upcoming OnePlus 6. The OnePlus 6 is expected to launch with a notch dsplay, Snapdragon 845 chipset and a 19"9 aspect ratio.Click here to buy.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures