After officially unveiling the Nokia 6, specifications of another Nokia smartphone tipped to be called the E1 have been leaked. According to a report by Nokia Power User, the phone will be an entry-level smartphone. The device is tipped to be powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC with 2GB of RAM. The phone may come with a 5.2 or 5.3-inch display with a 720p resolution. It is also expected to offer 16GB of internal storage along with 13MP and 5MP cameras. Further, the phone might come with Android Nougat preinstalled. The Nokia E1 might be the TA-1000, which passed China Compulsory Certification (3C) earlier this month.
HMD Global is expected to launch six to seven new phones this year, and the e1Where to buy 11000 might be one of them. Besides the E1 and the now official Nokia 6, previous leaks have also hinted at the D1C, and a flagship phone called the Nokia P. It is possible that the company may unveil these devices at MWC 2017, which is scheduled to be held next month. HMD has already launched a Nokia-branded feature phone called the Nokia 150.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures