The Nokia 7 Plus is expected to be announced by HMD Global on February 25 at the Mobile World Congress, while the Nokia 6 (2018) has already seen the day of light in China. A fresh report by NokiaPowerUser now suggests that the Nokia 7 Plus and the Nokia 6 (2018) will launch in India in May/June and April, respectively. The publication cites retail sources suggesting the purported launch dates for the two Nokia smartphones. As per the report, the Nokia 7 Plus can be expected to launch in India by the end of May or early June. This means that HMD Global will bring the new smartphone to India almost three months after its MWC 2018 reveal. The Nokia 6 (2018) was launched in China back in January and the report now reveals an April India launch date for the smartphone featuring a Snapdragon 630 chipset as opposed to the Snapdragon 430 chipset on its predecessor.
The Nokia 7 Plus was recently leaked in the form of images suggesting a taller 18:9 aspect ratio display and a 2.5D glass on top. Previous reports have suggested that the Nokia 7 PlusWhere to buy 22952 185 185 will feature a 6-inch FHD+ display and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset with 4GB RAM and 64GB on-board storage. Further, the Nokia 7 Plus might have a dual 12MP + 13MP camera setup at the back and a 16MP front camera setup. The smartphone is rumoured to be powered by a 3,000 mAh battery and feature Quick Charge support and a USB Type-C port.
The Nokia 6 (2018) is the successor to the Nokia 6 launched in 2017. The smartphone was launched announced officially in China back in January. The Nokia 6 (2018) comes with upgraded specs and design, featuring a 5.5-inch full HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC, 4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage and a 3,000 mAh battery. The fingerprint sensor has been moved to the back of the device in contrast to its front placement on the Nokia 6 2017. In China, the price of the Nokia 6 (2018) start from CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs 14,600) for the 32GB storage variant while the 64GB variant will be sold for CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs 16,600). In the camera department, the Nokia 6 (2018) sports a 16MP camera at the back with an f/2.0 aperture lens and an 8MP shooter with an 84-degree wide f/2.0 lens at the front.
Other Popular Deals
- Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (May 2018)14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures