Motorola Moto X4 6GB Brief Description
Motorola Moto X4 6GB variant will be launched in Feb 2018. The phone has a 5.2-inch full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor with 6GB of RAM and expandable storage up to 2TB via a micro SD card slot. The phone has dual-rear cameras 12 MP + 8 MP which supports 4K video recording.
Motorola Moto X4 6GB was launched in February 2018 & runs on Android 8.0 OS. The Smartphone has a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, Wifi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities. Priced at Rs. 24999 the phone is available with 64 GB of internal storage.
The Smartphone is powered by 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor. A 6 GB of RAM & Adreno 508 graphics processor ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications & still shows no signs of lag. 64 GB of internal storage can be expanded to 2 TB via a microSD card.
The Phone comes with a large 3000 mAh battery to support it's 5.2 inch screen with an Full HD LTPS IPS display. The screen is also protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass.
Motorola Moto X4 6GB boasts of dual front camera of 16 + 4 megapixel and 12 + 8 megapixel dual rear Camera. It also supports Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) imaging.Check out the Best Price in India for the Motorola Moto X4 6GB at Rs. 24999 available at flipkart
New / Manufacturer Warranty
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- The latest price of Motorola Moto X4 6GB was obtained on 26th May 2018, 14:50:53
- The Motorola Moto X4 6GB is available on flipkart .
- Buy Motorola Moto X4 6GB online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product.
Motorola Moto X4 6GB Specification
- Moto X4 with 6GB RAM goes on sale exclusively via Flipkart and Moto Hubs
Moto recently announced an upgraded 6GB RAM/64GB ROM variant of its Moto X4, which can now be purchased online exclusively from Flipkart and offline...01 - Feb - 2018
- Moto X4 with 6GB RAM, 64GB storage and Android 8.0 Oreo expected to launch in India on Feb 1
Lenovo owned Moto is expected to launch an upgraded variant of the Moto X4 smartphone in India on February 1. The refreshed Moto X4 will be made...24 - Jan - 2018
- Moto E5 gets Bluetooth certified, expected to launch soon
If information circulating the internet is to be believed, then Motorola’s budget smartphone offering, the Moto E5 is expected to launch soon....11 - Feb - 2018