Lenovo will be launching the Moto Z2 Force, along with the Moto TurboPower Mod in India today. The company will be live streaming the launch event starting 12 PM on YouTube. The smartphone is launching one year after being released for the US and Europe. The highlight of the device is its shatterproof display, which is claimed by the company to not shatter under pressure and as is the case with the Z series Moto phones, the device comes with support for Moto Mods as well.
The Moto Z2 ForceWhere to buy 34998 is built using reinforced 7000 series aluminium and features a 5.5-inch QHD POLED panel with “ShatterShield” technology. The company claims that its screen won’t crack or shatter like other smartphones, as long as it’s dropped from heights of up to 2 feet. In terms of specifications, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage.
In terms of camera, the Moto Z2 forceWhere to buy 34998 features dual 12MP rear sensors with f/2.0 aperture lens and supports PDAF, LDAF and a CCT dual-LED flash. Both lenses have Sony IMX386 sensors where one is an RGB sensor and another captures light in monochrome. It also sports a 5MP front facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, and a front-facing flash. The device is powered by a 2730mAh battery and a front facing fingerprint sensor.
As mentioned earlier, the handset supports all Moto Mods released till now and has 16-pin gold connector on the back for connecting them. It was launched in the US last year starting at $799( Rs 51,000 approx), but it could be launched at a lower price for competing with other flagship smartphones. It came in Fine Gold, Lunar Grey and Super Black colour variants and is expected to launch here in the same colour models.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures