Lenovo owned Moto is expected to launch an upgraded variant of the Moto X4 smartphone in India on February 1. The refreshed Moto X4Where to buy 19762 20999 22999 will be made available with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. The phone is currently available in 3GB and 4GB RAM variants.
Digit had earlier exclusively reported about the launch of the 6GB RAM variant of the Moto X4Where to buy 19762 20999 22999. Now, in a tweet teasing the upcoming device, Motorola India has said, “Strap in to soon experience speed like you wouldn’t believe. We’ve reconstructed perfection to give you the all new #MotoX4 that just got that much faster, smarter and sharper. And is still as stunning as ever. Arriving on 1st February.”
Strap in to soon experience speed like you wouldn’t believe. We’ve reconstructed perfection to give you the all new #MotoX4 that just got that much faster, smarter and sharper. And is still as stunning as ever. Arriving on 1st February. pic.twitter.com/CporrUVhfE — Motorola India (@motorolaindia) January 23, 2018
We can also speculate that the phone could feature an upgraded chipset and house a newer mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, apart from boosting the RAM. Improvements in the camera specs can also be expected.
The Moto X4Where to buy 19762 20999 22999 was launched in India late 2017 and is currently powered by the Snapdragon 630 chipset. Considering that the Moto X4 falls under the premium mid-range category, the new Moto X4 could be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset which is the successor to the Snapdragon 630.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures