Lenovo is all set to launch the third iteration of its Vibe X smartphone. The company will be launching the Vibe X3 in China first, and has sent press invites for an event scheduled to be held on November 16. The Lenovo Vibe X3 has been spotted in leaked images and information many times in the past couple of months, and is expected to feature a 21MP rear camera and Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC. The smartphone may be priced around Rs. 25,000 in India like the Vibe X2, but such details are yet to be confirmed.
The official specifications of the Lenovo Vibe X3 may not be too different from speculations. According to the information so far, the Lenovo Vibe X3 may be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC, that also powers the LG Nexus 5X. This 64-bit hexa-core unit may be coupled with 3GB of RAM. Reported Geekbench scores of the Vibe X3 have also been leaked, recently.
The press invitation of the Lenovo Vibe X3
According to previously-leaked documents from TENAA, the Vibe X3 may feature a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. The phone will be running Android v5.1.1 out of the box, with Lenovo’s Vibe UI customising the operating platform. The Vibe X3 is also expected to feature 64GB of internal storage, and the 21-megapixel dual-LED-flash camera is expected to be the most notable update over the Lenovo Vibe X2. A fingerprint scanner is also expected to feature in the phone, while the front camera is expected to have a resolution of 8 megapixels.
In addition to the Lenovo Vibe X3, Lenovo is also expected to launch the Vibe X3 Lite, which might offer similar dimensions and display, with less firepower. The Vibe X3 Lite is expected to run on a MediaTek MT6753T SoC, 2GB of RAM, 16GB onboard storage, and a 3300mAh battery, along with 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-megapixel front camera. Prices and availability of the phone are subject to speculation, for now.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures