Lenovo has launched its flagship smartphone, the Lenovo Vibe X3 in India today, at a price of Rs. 19,999. The phone will be available from 2PM tomorrow via Amazon India. The company announced the phone via a live webcast today on Youtube. This is Lenovo’s second big launch of the year after the Vibe K4 Note. The phone may have specifications equivalent to yesteryear flagship devices such as the LG G4, but Lenovo says that it has made the UI much lighter, to get the most out of the Snapdragon 808.
The phone features a 5.5-inch display, which features a “Perfect view” feature that the company says has 100% colour saturation. It has a resolution of 1920 x 1080p and offers 178 degree viewing angles. It features 3GB of RAM and offers 32GB of internal storage. Users can also put a microSD card in the hybrid secondary SIM card slot. The phone can support upto 128GB microSD cards. As mentioned earlier, the phone is powered by a Snapdragon 808 SoC. This hexa-core SoC was earlier seen on the LG G4 and the more recent Nexus 5X smartphone.
Lenovo claims that the Vibe X3Where to buy 19995 offers the best audio quality in a smartphone today, whether you are listening to music or doing voice calls. It claims that it has achieved this by using a high quality ESS SABRE 9018C2M dac and three chip amplifiers. For voice calls, the phone is aided by a Wolfson 8281 audio hub. In addition to this, the phone comes with two Dolby Atmos enabled speakers, which are put above and below the display. On the camera front, the Vibe X3 comes with a 21MP rear camera, with a f/2.0, 27mm lens. It is a Sony IMX230 sensor and supports Phase detection autofocus and a dual-tone LED flash. The rear camera can do 4K videos at 30fps. The phone features an 8MP camera on the front.
The design of the Vibe X3 is very similar to Motorola phones we have seen recently. The phone has a metal frame with chamfered edges, giving it a premium look. At the back, Lenovo has incorporated a fingerprint sensor. Inside the phone, there is a 3500mAh battery, which lenovo claims will be able to last you a full day. The phone also has a IR blaster that supports almost all DTH boxes used across India, like Tata Sky, Airtel, etc. The Vibe X3Where to buy 19995 also supports the TheaterMax VR technology and can be used with the ANT VR headset. Lenovo also announced that both the ANT VR headset and the Skullcandy Ando headphones are compatible with the Vibe X3.
Other Popular Deals
- Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (May 2018)14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures