Lenovo is apparently working on a “lite” version of the yet to be announced Lenovo Vibe X3. Alleged photos of the device have been leaked along with the hardware specifications. The device is expected to be priced at CNY 899 (Rs. 9,200 approx.).
The Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite has apparently been codenamed “Lenovo K51c78”, reports Mobile-Dad. It is expected to be the cheaper version of the Lenovo Vibe X3. The Vibe X3 Lite reportedly features a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with Full HD resolution. It is powered by a 1.3GHz CPU and 2GB of RAM. It will have 16GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for expansion. The device is tipped to pack in a 13-megapixel primary camera with dual-tone flash, a 5-megapixel front camera and a large 3300mAh battery. It is expected to ship out with Android Lollipop v5.1.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite sports a similar design to the Motorola-designed Lenovo Vibe X3. It has dimensions of 153x75.9x8.7mm and weighs 152g. The phone will be available in a variety of colour options including white, silver, gold, and black. A fingerprint scanner can also be seen, placed on the back of the phone, below the camera. According to the leaked image, there is a pair of front facing speaker grills and the phone reportedly features Dolby Atmos technology. The device also features 4G connectivity and dual-SIM support.
Rumours over the last few weeks have pointed to a Lenovo Vibe X3 being in the works. Also known as the Lemon X3, the phone has been allegedly designed by Motorola. According to the listing by Chinese regulator TENAA, the phone has a 5.5-inch 1080p FHD display. It will be powered by a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC and 3GB of RAM. It will come with 32GB of internal storage, a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone flash and an 8-megapixel front camera. Unlike the ‘Lite’ version, the fingerprint scanner is placed under the flash module.
Neither of the devices have been officially confirmed by Lenovo and as it stands, the rumoured specifications should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Source: Mobile Dad
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures