Lenovo has launched the P2 smartphone in India. As the name would suggest, the P2 is the successor to the Vibe P1 and is focussed on battery life. The device sports a large 5100mAh battery with Lenovo’s own fast charging technology, called 24W Rapid Charging. Lenovo claims that with this technology, the P2 can offer 10 hours of use with 15 minutes of charge. The phone can also be used to charge other phones.
The Lenovo P2 comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC. At the back of the device is a 13MP camera, while at the front is a 5MP camera. The phone also comes with support for Theatre Max and is compatible with the AntVR headset. The p2Where to buy 499 is available in 3GB and 4GB RAM variants, which is priced at Rs. 16,999 and Rs. 17,999. Both variants are available with 32GB of storage. The phone will be exclusively available from Flipkart, from midnight tonight.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures