Refreshing its budget line-up, China-based Transsion Holdings itel Mobile launched two new smartphones S42 and A44 in India for Rs 8,499 and Rs 5,799, respectively.
"We are excited to announce the feature-packed smartphone portfolio for Indian consumers. The latest smartphone portfolio from itel promises to deliver an unparalleled ownership value to the consumers," Marco Ma, MD, TRANSSION India, said in a statement.
itel S42 is a selfie-focussed device which features a 5.65-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The device is equipped with 13 MP rear camera with dual flash and PDAF, a 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and flash. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset coupled with 3GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage which can be expanded up to 128GB. It runs Android 8.0 Oreo OS and is fuelled by 3,000 mAh battery.
itel A44Where to buy 5119
itel A44Where to buy 5119 features a 5MP front camera and a 5MP rear camera with flash. The smartphone has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures