Itel A44 Brief Description
Itel A44 was launched in March 2018 & runs on Android 7.0 OS. The Smartphone is available in three color options i.e. Champagne, Rose Gold, Red & provides a host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, Wifi Bluetooth capabilities. Priced at Rs. 5750 the phone is available with 8 GB of internal storage.
The Smartphone is powered by Quad core processor. A 1 GB of RAM ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications & still shows no signs of lag. 8 GB of internal storage can be expanded to 32 GB via a microSD card.
The Phone comes with a 2400 mAh battery to support it's 5.45 inch screen with an IPS LCD display having a resolution of 480 x 960.
Itel A44 comes with a 5 megapixel rear Camera and 5 megapixel front Camera.Check out the Best Price in India for the Itel A44 at Rs.
New / Manufacturer Warranty
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- The latest price of Itel A44 was obtained on 16th June 2019, 22:05:56
- The Itel A44 is available on flipkart .
- Buy Itel A44 online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product. Itel A44 is available in Champagne, Rose Gold, Red across various online stores in India.
Itel A44 Specification
- Rose Gold
Check out how Itel A44 ranks in Digit's Top 10:
nice specs! it has a nice mediatek processor powering it
- itel Mobile launches S42 and A44 smartphones in India at Rs 8,499 and Rs 5,799
Refreshing its budget line-up, China-based Transsion Holdings itel Mobile launched two new smartphones S42 and A44 in India for Rs 8,499 and Rs...20 - Mar - 2018
- Vodafone partners with Itel Mobile to offer Rs 2,100 cashback on ‘A20’ 4G smartphone
Vodafone has teamed up with Itel to launch a low-cost 4G smartphone, the Itel A20. The device costs Rs 3,690, however, Vodafone is offering a...19 - Dec - 2017
- Reliance JioPhone tops global feature phone market in Q1: Report
With a share of 15 per cent, Reliance JioPhone grabbed the top spot in the global feature phone market in the first quarter of 2018 followed by Nokia...25 - May - 2018