Huawei is all set to unveil its latest P20 series flagship smartphones in an event in Paris today. We are expecting the company to unveil its huawei p20 liteWhere to buy 19999, P20 and the P20 Pro at the event. The P20 Pro is specualted to be the main highlight of the event with a triple rear camera setup whereas the standard P20 might come with dual main cameras. As per previous reports, the huawei p20Where to buy 19999 64999 Lite is expected to be priced around PLN 1,599 (Rs 30,300 approx), whereas the P20 can be priced at EUR 649 (Rs 52,000 approx). The Huawei P20 Pro is said to cost EUR 899 (Rs 72,000 approx).
Specifications of the smartphones have also leaked ahead of the launch. Gizchina has posted images that allegedly detail the specifications of all the three phones that the company is expected to unveil today. Ths should most likely be the final leak of the huawei p20Where to buy 19999 64999 series of smartphones considering that the launch is less than 24 hours away. The company will be streaming the unveiling live on YouTube and you can watch the event here.
The huawei p20 proWhere to buy 64999 is expected to be the flagship device of the company and sports a 6.1-inch display with a resolution of 2240 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by the company’s own HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC with 6GB of RAM. It offers 128GB of storage and packs a 4000mAh battery. However, it seems like the highlight of the device will be the camera. The device is tipped to come with a triple camera setup with one 40MP sensor, alongside an 8MP and 20MP sensor.
The standard p20Where to buy 19999 64999 is tipped to come with a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 2240 x 1080 pixels. It is also powered by the HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC with 4GB of RAM. It is equipped with a 3340mAh battery and offers 128 GB of storage. In terms of camera, the phone is tipped to offer a dual-camera setup with 20MP and 12MP cameras.
The huawei p20 liteWhere to buy 19999 is expected to be the most affordable smartphone of the lot and the specifications matches up to an earlier report of the phone popping up on the company's official Polish website. The phone is expected to sports a 5.84-inch display with a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels. It is tipped to be powered by a Kirin 659 SoC with 4GB of RAM. The P20 Lite may offer a 3000mAh battery and feature 64GB of onboard storage. At the back, it is expected to come with a dual-camera setup consisting of 16MP and 2MP camera.
Other Popular Deals
- Best camera phones under Rs. 15,000 (May 2018)14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures