The Honor 7X has been officially announced in India at a starting price of Rs 12,999. The smartphone is already available for pre-registration on Amazon.in and will be up for sale starting November 7 exclusively via the online retailer. The smartphone’s highlight is its thinner bezels and dual rear camera setup. The smartphone will be available in Gold, Black and Blue colour models.
The Honor 7X features 4GB RAM and comes in 32GB and 64GB storage variants. The 4GB/32GB ROM model is priced at Rs 12,999, whereas the 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant will be available at a price of Rs 15,999.
The Honor 7X sports a 5.93-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and a taller aspect ratio of 18:9. The display is covered by a 2.5D curved glass and the smartphone sports a metallic back with a slight curve for a more ergonomic finish. The device is powered by the company’s own Kirin 659 chipset and supports expandable storage of up to 256GBvia a microSD card slot.
The Honor 7X features a 16MP+2MP dual rear camera setup and comes with an 8MP front-facing camera. The handset runs EMUI 5.1 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat and sports a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It is powered by a 3340 mAh battery and uses micro USB port for charging.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures