HMD Global is reported to be close to launching its new flagship smartphone, dubbed the Nokia X. An advertisement has apparently been spotted touting the name of the device in a mall in China, and futher reports indicate that the device will be launched this month itself, on April 27, internationally. This is completely in contrast to the large number of leaks and rumours that we usually come across before the launch of a smartphone, and with the Nokia XWhere to buy 3490 3490 being touted to be a 'flagship' grade device, adds a bit of a question mark in terms of validating the device's existence.
A Gizmochina report states that the upcoming Nokia XWhere to buy 3490 3490 is likely to be called 'Nokia 10', with the X standing for the numeral. Nokia's smartphones so far follow a number-based nomenclature, and it is likely that the Nokia X will be placed as a flagship in the market. No technical details are available at the moment, but from the photos seen in the leaked advertisements, one can expect dual-curved edges on the display, and a slightly curved metal rear panel. Past concept renders of possible Nokia flagships have hinted at a more upright design, but the alleged Nokia X does not resemble such concepts in any way. There are no further details available about the device at the moment, including the possible configuration of components that may be used.
HMD Global will be looking to remain tight-lipped about the device, coming up with a surprise launch of what may turn out to be an important smartphone in the company's portfolio. Nokia's devices have so far been hailed for the sturdy, premium build quality. However, the present state of the Nokia brand in the realm of mobile phones is a sliver of what it was back in the era of postage stamp-sized monochrome displays and alphanumeric keypads on mobile devices. The Finnish company enjoyed a massive, long-standing monopoly on the mobile devices market during the initial boom of cellphones across the world, but the advent of touch-operated devices and the rise of the mobile-first generation led to the fall of one of the most iconic companies of all time.
With HMD Global, Nokia is on the lookout to grab the attention back to itself, and the Nokia XWhere to buy 3490 3490 may well be the latest peg in its attempt to garner its niche in the smartphone market.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures