HMD Global, the Nokia brand licensee, has announced the launch of two new feature phones in India. The Finnish startup has released the nokia 105Where to buy 1049 1050 1130 and Nokia 130 feature phones, which will join the Nokia 150 and the resurrected Nokia 3310 in the company's feature phone lineup. The Nokia 105 will be available across the country starting July 19, while the Nokia 130 will be made available at a later stage.
The nokia 105Where to buy 1049 1050 1130 sports a candybar design similar to other feature phones from the company with a redesigned island style keypad. It sports a 1.8-inch display and is backed by an 800mAh removable battery, rated to deliver 15 hours of talk time and a month long standby. The 2G feature phone runs Nokia Series 30+ platform with 4MB RAM, 4MB ROM and FM Radio support. The feature phone offers a built-in flashlight, micro USB port, 3.5mm audio jack and will be available in blue, white and black colour options with a matte finish. The Nokia 105 is priced at Rs 999 for the single-SIM variant and Rs 1,149 for the dual-SIM variant.
"With more than 4 billion people remaining offline and unable to benefit from the social and economic development opportunities of the internet, simply getting connected by voice and text is still such an important step for many people around the world," said Arto Nummela, CEO, HMD Global.
The nokia 130Where to buy 1449 1599 1649, on the other hand, also features a 1.8-inch display like the nokia 105Where to buy 1049 1050 1130 feature phone but offers camera and improved memory. The handset comes with 8MB storage and supports expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card slot. It also gets a VGA rear camera capable of capturing videos and offers Bluetooth support. It offers a 1020mAh battery rated to deliver 11.5 hours of video playback, and 44.5 hours of FM Radio. Nokia 130 also runs Series 30+ and includes a flashlight, micro USB charging port and 3.5mm audio jack.
Both nokia 105Where to buy 1049 1050 1130 and nokia 130Where to buy 1449 1599 1649 come preloaded with Snake Xenzia game and Nokia 130 buyers can also try and buy 5 additional games from Gameloft. Nokia 130 is globally priced at $21.50 (approximately Rs 1,500) excluding taxes and subsidies and will be available in single and dual SIM variants. The feature phone will retail in red, grey and black colour options.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures