Google’s brand new smartphones, the pixel 2Where to buy 51990 51599 and Pixel 2 Xl will be launching in India on October 27. The company has sent out media invites for the same and pre-orders for the device will start a day early. To recall, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL were unveiled earlier this month and like their predecessors, the internals of the two phones are pretty-much the same, with the major difference being the screen size.
The pixel 2Where to buy 51990 51599 sports a 5-inch Full HD display, while the larger pixel 2 xlWhere to buy 59690 58400 sports a 6-inch QHD+ display with an aspect ratio 18:9.The two are powered-by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 SoC with 4GB of RAM. The two are available in 64GB and 128GB storage variants. Prices for the two phones in India are not yet known, but the Pixel 2 starts at $649 (approx Rs 42,000 directly converted) in the US, while the Pixel 2 XL starts at $849 (approx Rs 55,000 directly converted). The two phones offer a 12.2MP rear camera with f/1.8 apertures and scored 98 on DXOMark, making them the highest rates smartphones on the platform. Google recently revealed that both devices feature a deactivated custom octa-core SoC called the Pixel Visual Core Chip. The company claims that the processor is capable of running HDR+ mode five times faster, while using less power.
Further, hints of Google recent acquisition of HTC’s smartphone division, can be seen on the two phones as well. The new Active Edge feature lets users launch the Google Assistant by squeezing the sides of the phones. A feature similar to what HTC offers with the HTC U11.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures