The Coolpad Cool Play 6 which was launched in China back in May and is now expected to get an India launch later this month on August 20th. The company has put up a teaser for the phone on its facebook page suggesting the same. The smartphone which launched in China with a price tag of CNY 1,499 is expected to launch in India for around Rs 15,000. On paper, the phone looks like an updated variant over the Coolpad Cool 1, and is likely to go against the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Moto G5 Plus and many more.
The Cool Play 6 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 platform, which we last saw on the Oppo F3 Plus. This octa-core SoC is coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and comes with a microSD card slot, which wasn't there with the older Coolpad Cool 1Where to buy 8987 12990 13200. The phone features a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080p. Furthermore, the device will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, but we are not sure at the moment whether Coolpad’s Cool UI or LeEco’s EUI will be layered on top of that.
For power, the Coolpad Cool Play 6Where to buy 14999 relies on a 4060 mAh battery that according to Coolpad will provide 252 hours of standby time and upto 9 hours of internet browsing. For heavy users or gamers might finish the juice in the battery in 6 hours, claims Coolpad.
On the camera front, the phone rocks a dual camera setup similar to the one we saw on the Cool 1Where to buy 8987 12990 13200, at least on paper. There are two 13MP camera at the back, which are using Sony sensors. One of these camera shoots images in RGB and the other one shoots the same image in monochrome. This also lets the phone do ‘bokeh’ image, which is a quite popular camera trick among budget phones. The two camera here have a f/2.0 aperture. There is a front facing 8MP camera on the phone, which has a f/2.2 aperture.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures