Coolpad has launched a new dual-camera toting smartphone in India. Called the Cool Play 6, the smartphone is priced at Rs 14,999, and will be exclusively available on Amazon. The smartphone sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 653 processor. The phone also offers 6GB of RAM, making it the cheapest device to offer this amount of RAM in India.
The Coolpad Cool Play 6 offers 64GB of storage and is equipped with a 4000mAh battery. The phone has a dual-rear camera setup consisting of two 13MP cameras. At the front is a 8MP camera. The phone runs Android Nouga v7.0. On paper, the phone looks like an updated version oh the Coolpad Cool 1 smartphone.
Besides this, the company also announced at that it was going to release a new budget device in India called the Mega 4A later this year. It was also going to launch a new flagship device called the Coolpad S1. Both these devices are expected to be launched before the festival of Diwali. The Cool Play S1 has already been launched in China and sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 SoC and is equipped with 16MP and 8MP cameras. Prices for the phone in China starts at CNY 2599, which is roughly Rs 25,000.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures