Asus Zenfone Live (ZB501KL) has received a price cut of Rs 1,000. The smartphone was launched in India back in May priced at Rs 9,999 and after the second price cut is now available at Rs 7,999. The smartphone’s main highlight is that it comes with the ‘BeautyLive’ app which allows users to adjust beautification levels while doing a Live video session.
The Asus ZenFone Live features a 5-inch HD display with 1280 X 720p resolution and runs on ZenUI 3.5 on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core SoC with 2GB of RAM. The smartphone offers 16GB of onboard storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
The Asus ZenFone Live sports a 13MP rear camera with a f/2.0 aperture lens, dual-LED flash and the company’s Pixel Master 3.0 software. It comes with a 5MP front-facing camera with an 82-degree wide angle lens and a pixel size of 1.4 micrometers, which can capture images in seven different modes like Night, HDR Pro, Low-light and more. The phone packs a 2650mAh battery.
In terms of connectivity, the ZenFone Live sports dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, and A-GPS. The smartphone measures 141.18x71.74x7.95mm, and weighs 120 grams. It also features sensors like digital compass, a proximity sensor, accelerometer, and an ambient light sensor.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures