Last night’s Apple IPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus launch saw the iPhone gain a lot of new capabilities. One of the features added to the new iPhones is wireless chargingWhere to buy 1136 1500 1796. The iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus all have a glass back and can be charged using any standard certified wireless Qi charger, but for now all these chargers will be third-party as Apple’s own AirPower charging pad will only be made available in 2018.
The AirPower mat will be sold separately when it finally launches in 2018. The charger will allow users to wirelessly juice-up multiple devices at the same time. As of now, the iPhone X, Apple WatchWhere to buy 1360 1999 2499 and AirPods can be charged simultaneously using the AirPower mat. The AirPods will still need to be put in their charging case when placed on the AirPower mat. As per what we can see in an official image, the connected iPhone will display battery indicators for all devices as they charge on the AirPower mat. Apple says it is in talks with Qi to incorporate the standard in the AirPower mat, which will also feature fast charging for all the devices connected to it.
For now, Apple and Qi have provided a list of supported wireless chargers for the iPhone X and other devices. Here is a list of all Qi certified chargers that will currently be able to charge the iPhone XWhere to buy 89000 and others. These chargers will have to be purchased separately.
The Apple iPhone XWhere to buy 89000 will launch in India on November 3 at a starting price of Rs 89,000. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will launch just before the tenth anniversary edition on September 29, at a starting price of Rs 64,000. The Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS only) and the Apple TV 4K are also headed to India on September 22 and September 15 (pre-orders only) respectively.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures