Apple has slashed the prices of the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plusWhere to buy 56899 56999 60000, IPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in India. The iPhone 7Where to buy 1487 1487 now starts at Rs 49,000 while the iPhone 7 Plus will retail at a starting price of Rs 59,000. The iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will be available at a starting price of Rs 40,000 and Rs 49,000 respectively. The price cut comes immediately after the launch of the IPhone X, iPhone 8Where to buy 73000 and iPhone 8 PlusWhere to buy 73000 at an event held at the Steve Jobs Theater yesterday.
The Apple iPhone 7Where to buy 1487 1487 with 32GB storage is priced at Rs 49,000 while the 128GB storage variant will retail for Rs 58,000. The iPhone 7 was previously retailing at Rs 56,000 for the 32GB storage variant and Rs 65,200 for the 128GB storage option. The larger iPhone 7 plusWhere to buy 56899 56999 60000 will be available at Rs 59,000 for the 32GB model and Rs 68,000 for the 128GB model.
Apple iPhone 6s now starts at Rs 40,000 for the 32GB storage option and Rs 49,000 for the 128GB storage model. The iPhone 6s was previously retailing at Rs 46,900 for the 32GB variant and Rs 55,900 for the 128GB storage option. The iPhone 6s Plus, on the other hand, is priced at Rs 49,000 and Rs 58,000 for the 32GB and 128GB storage models respectively. Previously, the iPhone 6s Plus with 32GB and 128GB storage option was available for Rs 56,100 and Rs 65,000 respectively.
The Cupertino-based iPhone maker has also pulled the iPhone 6 from its website, indicating that the 2014 flagship product won't be available in India. The iPhone SE is now the cheapest iPhone in Apple's lineup and it is priced at Rs 26,000 for the 32GB variant and Rs 35,000 for the 128GB storage model. At yesterday's event, Apple also announced a price cut for iPhone SE from $399 to $349 in the US.
As expected, Apple announced three new iPhones at the first ever event held at the Steve Jobs Theater. Apple iPhone XWhere to buy 89000 is the flagship product with an edge-to-edge OLED display, glass back, new A11 Bionic chip, Face ID and improved cameras. The iPhone X will be available starting November 3 and is priced at Rs 89,000 and Rs 1,02,000 for the 64GB and 256GB storage variants respectively.
Apple also introduced the iPhone 8Where to buy 73000 and iPhone 8 PlusWhere to buy 73000 as the direct successors to iPhone 7Where to buy 1487 1487 and iPhone 7 plusWhere to buy 56899 56999 60000. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus offer an incremental update in the form of glass back, powerful A11 Bionic chipset, true tone display, improved cameras and wireless charging support. The iPhone 8 will be available in 64GB and 256GB storage variant and is priced at Rs 64,000 and Rs 77,000 respectively. The iPhone 8 Plus with 64GB and 256GB storage is priced at Rs 73,000 and Rs 86,000 respectively.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures