Apple announced the latest iPhone 8Where to buy 73000 and IPhone 8 Plus today and both the iPhones are marked for launch in India on September 29. The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus will be launched in 64GB and 256GB variants. The iPhone 8 64GB will be priced at Rs 64,000 whereas the 256GB variant will be available at Rs 77,000. The 64GB iPhone 8 plus will be available at Rs 73,000 and the 256GB variant will be priced at Rs 86,000. Apple hasn't announced exact pricings for the different versions yet. The upgraded iPhones feature a faster processor, True Tone display, upgraded cameras, and AR support.
Both the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus sport rear glass panels, which facilitates wireless charging. Apple says both phones are made from aerospace grade aluminum and the rear glass design is reinforced by steel. With IP67 certification, both the iPhones are water and dust resistant and will be available in black, silver, space gray and gold models.
Coming to the specifications, the iPhone 8 plusWhere to buy 73000 sports a 5.5-Inch retina HD screen, whereas the iPhone 8Where to buy 73000 sports a more compact 4.7-Inch retina HD display. The smartphones sport a True Tone display that automatically adjusts the screen based on the ambient light in the room, to offer more accurate colors. Both the iPhones are powered by an A11 Bionic Hexa core SoC, which Apple claims are 25 percent faster than A10 Fusion. There are also four efficiency cores, and Apple says these are 70 percent faster than the A10 Fusion.
Coming to the camera, the new iPhone 8Where to buy 73000 sports a 12MP rear-facing camera with optical image stabilization, whereas the iPhone 8 plusWhere to buy 73000 features two 12MP dual-lens cameras and introduces Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting. The new camera apparently focuses faster in low light and offers f/1.8 and f/2.8 apertures now. Both the phones' cameras come with support for 4K video recording at 60fps and 1080p slo-mo up to 240fps. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus support HEIF and HEVC video formats.
Apple claims that both the iPhone 8Where to buy 73000 and the 8 Plus cameras are tuned for AR, as they are said to be individually calibrated, with new gyroscopes and accelerometers for accurate motion tracking. The new A11 processor handles world tracking and scene recognition.
Other Popular Deals
- Best smartphones to buy under Rs. 7,000 in India right now14 upcoming mobile phones you should expect in India in 2016
- 10 smartphone sequels to look forward to in 201510 best smartphones between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000...
- Best smartphones under Rs. 15,000 with great battery backup26 upcoming & latest smartphones to check-out
- Slimmest phones you can buy in India [November 2015]The best upgrade options for 10 classic smartphones
- Huawei P8: First LookXiaomi Mi4i vs Asus Zenfone 2 (2GB): Quick Comparison
- LG G4: First LookAsus Zenfone 2 and Zenfone Selfie: In Pictures
- Sony's current & upcoming Xperia phones: An OverviewMicromax Canvas Sliver 5: First Look
- Sony Xperia C4: First LookCoolpad Dazen X7 and Dazen 1: In pictures