Terms & Conditions: General Rules
Participation in the Contest shall be construed as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein. Any breach or default by a participant of any of the Terms and Conditions herein shall result in immediate disqualification without notice.
- The decision of Digit("Organizer") will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained on the same
- The prizes shall be delivered only in India. The actual prizes may vary from the ones shown in the Contest communication.
- The affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and employees of the Organizer, IBM and their immediate families are not allowed to enter the Contest.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, claims, damages or any other liability whatsoever during the transport of the prizes to the winners.
- Prizes shall neither be transferable nor exchangeable for cash or otherwise. Mere participation in the Contest shall not entitle a participant to the prizes. No other person or agent can claim the prizes on behalf of the participant(s).
- The participant would be solely responsible for any and all taxes and tax liability on prizes / awards. You may be required to sign and return releases of liability, declarations of eligibility, and where lawful, publicity consent agreements.
- If a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible (under these rules or due to a failure to comply with any of the other applicable policies, licenses, rules, and terms of service, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed releases/agreements as required), the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may, at the Organizer’s discretion, be selected.
- The Organizer will not provide any warranty on the prizes. To the fullest extent allowable by law, both parties specifically disclaim any representations or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the prizes, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
- By submitting any entries, the participant agrees to abide by and be bound by the Rules and Regulations of the Contest and the decision of the Organizer.
- The Organizer accepts no liability for any technical difficulties affecting the end result of the contest, the entry or delivering the application to the contest.
- The Organizer retains all rights and control over the Contest, criteria of judging the applications, the award of prizes in any grounds it deems suitable.
- The Rules and Regulations are subject to change by the Organizer when necessary. The Organizer reserves the rights to amend the rules of the Contest without prior announcement.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue with the Contest at any stage without any liability whatsoever to the participant and, or, anyone.
- Participation in the Contest shall be construed as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein. Any breach or default by a participant of any of the Terms and Conditions herein shall result in immediate disqualification without notice
- Only Indian residents can participate in this contest