Huawei has taken the stage at Mobile World Congress 2018 and has unveiled its new MateBook X Pro laptop. The laptop features a metal unibody design with a sandblasted finish and is slimmer than the 13-inch MacBook Pro. It comes with an ‘intelligent cooling system’, which sports a “shark fin” design and features a full-sized backlit spill-proof keyboard as well. It is priced at EUR1499 (Rs 1,19,257 approx) for the i5/8GB RAM/256GB variant, EUR1699 (Rs 1,35,169 approx) for the i7/8GB RAM/512GB variant and EUR1899 (Rs 1,50,000 approx) for the i7/16GB RAM/512GB variant. The laptop will be available in select markets from Q2 2018.
The Huawei MateBook X Pro is powered by up to 8th-gen Intel processor and comes with a discrete GeForce MX150 GUP on board. It features a 14-inch screen with 91% screen-to-body and 3000 x 2000p resolution. The laptop supports Thunderbolt 3 meaning it can support up to Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 external graphics cards and 4K displays as well.
The device is also equipped with a Dolby Sound supporting quad speaker setup, which houses a clear treble tweeter and a “rich bass” subwoofer. In order to go bezel-less, the company has placed the webcam beneath the F5 key and it can be popped up manually for use.
Huawei says that it will come with the largest trackpad on a 14-inch laptop and in terms of connectivity, it comes with a USB Type-A port and features Huawei Share. It is a new software by the company which boasts of transferring 1000 images from Android to Windows 10 in 3 minutes or 1GB of video in 1 minute.
Additional features on the device include a fingerprint sensor integrated with the power button. In terms of battery life, the laptop boasts of 12 hours of video playback and up to 15 hours of web browsing. It will come with a pocket charger, which supports fast charging and claims of topping up to 6 hours of usage in 30 minutes.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptopsFirst Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India