In its vision to empower its employees with modern devices, Microsoft on Tuesday unveiled the Surface Pro with LTE Advanced that will begin shipping to business customers in December. "We are at the edge of a major technology shift towards more intelligent computing - one fueled by the rise of data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning," the company said in a blog post. "We are bringing even greater mobility to our Surface Pro line by making Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available to business customers beginning December 2017," it added.
According to The Verge, Microsoft's Surface Pro with LTE Advanced will include an Intel Core i5 processor and a Qualcomm Snapdragon X16 modem. Microsoft is using this LTE chipset, with 20 LTE bands, to ensure that anyone can buy this model of Surface Pro and have LTE work in any country around the world. The base model will include an Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB RAM, and 128 GB of SSD storage and will be priced at $1,149. Microsoft is also offering an 8GB of RAM model with 256GB of SSD storage for $1,449.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptopsFirst Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India