The much awaited Xiaomi notebook is finally official. The company announced the Mi Notebook Air in China today, running Windows 10. It is available in two sizes -- 13.3 inch and 12.5 inch. Both of these have 1080p displays and backlit keyboards. The device charges using a USB Type-C port, and will be available in gold and silver. It is priced at 4999 Yuan, which translates to about Rs. 50,000 via direct conversion. The 12.5 inch variant has been priced at 3,499 Yuan (approx. Rs. 35,000).
The 13.3 inch notebook is 14.8mm thick and weighs 1.28kg, while the 12.5 inch model is 12.9mm thick and weight 1.07kg. The 13.3 Mi Notebook Air is powered by an Intel i5-6200U processor, and has a Nvidia GeForce 940MX GPU (with 1GB GDDR5 RAM). The device has 8GB of DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD storage and one free SATA slot for expansion of storage. According to Xiaomi, the 40Wh battery can provide up to 9.5 hours of battery life.
The 12.5 inch variant of the Mi Notebook Air runs on the Intel Core M3 Processor and has a 128GB SSD along with 4GB of RAM.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptopsFirst Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India