LG has announced a new range of Gram laptops, refreshed with Intel's 8th genWhere to buy 13019 39645 processors. The company is going to sell 13.3-inch, 14-inch and 15-inch variants of the model, powered by Intel i5 and i7 processors, along with SSD storage. There's even the option to add an extra second SSD drive to the laptops, while the Gram still retains its thin and light form factors.
The smaller laptops weight just under one kilogram, while the 15-inch model weighs just over that mark. The devices have 72Wh batteries. According to LG, the 13.3-inch version of the Gram will run for 22.5 hours, while the 14-inch variant will provide 21.5-hour battery life. The 15-inch version has the highest battery life, claimed to be at 19 hours. That's a tall claim for a thin and light ultrabook.
While LG does sell its Gram laptops in India, the company hasn't made a big splash here. It's unclear whether the new versions will be brought to India either. The 2016 editions of the Gram were priced at Rs. 79,990 and Rs. 94,990 in the country.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptopsFirst Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India