HP has unveiled its new laptop called the Spectre 13, which it claims to be the world’s thinnest laptop. The laptop is only 10.4mm thick and weighs 2.45 pounds (approx. 1.1 kilograms) and comes with an aluminium and carbon fiber body. The Spectre 13 has a 13.3-inch Full HD display and a piston hinge design that draws inspiration from high-end furniture designs. In addition, the keyboard has backlit keys as well as a glass trackpad and three USB Type-C ports. The laptop offers up to 8GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage and will be available with either an Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processors.
In order to keep the laptop cool, the HP uses Intel’s hyperbaric cooling technology that draws cool air in instead of just venting out hot air. The HP Spectre 13 also comes with Bang & Olufsen audio technology. Prices for the device start at $1,169.99, which is roughly Rs. 78,000.
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptops
- First Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India