Google is likely to launch a high-performance Chromebook called Google Pixelbook at a starting price of $1,199 (Rs 77,150). Pixelbook is expected to come in Silver, with 128GB ($1,199), 256GB ($1,399) and 512GB ($1,749) storage options, tech website Droid Life reported late on Tuesday.
Unlike earlier Chromebook Pixel units, the new Pixelbook folds into a tablet and comes with official Pixelbook Pen which will be sold separately for $99 (Rs 6,370). The Pixebool Pen is pressure sensitive, with tilt support and supposedly no lag, the report added.
Google might make a formal announcement for Pixelbook at its flagship phone launch event on October 4. The company is expected to unveil the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones at an event on October 4. According to Droid Life, the second-generation Pixel codenamed Taimen will be made by LG and officially called the Pixel 2 XL. The smartphone will come in "Just Black" and "Black and White" colour options and will be available in 64GB and 128GB storage capacities. The Pixel 2 XL with 64GB storage will be priced at $849 (around Rs 55,000) while the 128GB storage model will retail for $949 (around Rs 61,500).
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptopsFirst Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India