Asus has launched a new version of its ZenBook 3 Ultrabook at CES 2017. Called the ZenBook 3 Deluxe UX490, the new device is 12.9mm thick and weighs 1.1kg. Further, Asus also managed to put a 14-inch display into a 13-inch chassis by using narrow bezels around the display.
As for specifications, the Zenbook 3 Deluxe is powered by a 7th Generation Intel Core processor with up to 16GB of LPDDR3 RAM. It also sports a 1TB PCI Express SSD and two USB-Type C ports, which are Thunderbolt 3 enabled. By comparison, the standard ZenBook 3 that was launched in India sports a 12.5-inch display, and offers up to a Core i7 processor with 16GB of RAM. It also offers 512GB of SSD storage.
It is not yet known if or when the ZenBook 3 Deluxe Ultrabook will launch in India. The standard ZenBook 3 was launched in the country a few months back and prices start at Rs 1,13,990.
Besides unveiling the ZenBook 3 Deluxe, Asus also expanded the ZenFone 3 lineup with the ZenFone 3 Zoom and ZenFone 3 AR. The ZenFone 3 Zoom is a camera centric device similar to the original ZenFone Zoom. The ZenFone 3 AR is the first smartphone to come with Google Tango as well as support for Daydream VR. It is also the first to offer 8GB of RAM.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptops
- First Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India