Asus has launched a bunch of new notebooks at Computex 2017. These included three new ZenBooks and a couple of VivoBooks. The new ZenBooks included the ZenBook Flip S (UX370) the ZenBook 3 Deluxe (UX490), and the ZenBook Pro (UX550). The new VivoBooks include the VivoBook S15 and the VivoBook Pro 15. All devices come with Windows 10 along with features like Windows Hello, Cortana and more.
Asus ZenBook Flip S (UX370)
Asus claims that the ZenBook Flip S is the world’s thinnest laptop with a thickness of 10.9mm. The entire device weight 1.1kg and sports an ErgoLift hinge which lifts and tilts the keyboard into a typing position when the display is opened beyond 135 degrees. The device is available with up to a 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U processor and 1TB PCI SSD. It is available with up to a 4K UHD multitouch NanoEdge display with support for an active stylus. For cooling, the device sports a 0.3mm thin liquid crystal fan impeller.
Asus Zenbook Pro (UX550)
The ZenBook Pro sports a 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor with Nvidia GeForce GTX1050 Ti graphics. The device is equipped with 1TB PCIe x4 SSD and 16GB of DDR4 RAM. The asus zenbook ProWhere to buy 114999 sports a 15.6-inch 4K UHD NanoEdge display and quad-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound audio. The notebook is 18.9mm thin and weighs 1.8kg.
Asus ZenBook 3 Deluxe (UX490)
The ZenBook 3 Deluxe sports an all-aluminium design and is 12.9mm thin. The device features a 14-inch display and is powered by Intel’s 7th Gen Core i7-7500U processor with up to 16GB LPDDR3 RAM. It is available with up to 1TB PCIe SSD and sports a two USB Type-C ports that are Thunderbolt 3 enabled.
Asus VivoBook Pro 15
The VivoBook Pro 15 is a 15.6-inch laptop that is powered by a 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor with up to 16GB DDR4 RAM and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics. The device features hybrid storage and can be specified with up to a 2TB HDD and a 512GB SSD. It sports a 4K UHD display with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Like the zenbook ProWhere to buy 114999, it also comes with Harman Kardon certified audio with twin speakers.
The Asus VivoBook is a 15.6-inch laptop with a NanoEdge display and a thickness 17.9mm. The laptop is powered by a 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U processor with up to 16GB DDR4 memory and Nvidia 940MX graphics.
Besides this, the company also showcased a number of its products at Computex 2017. This included the Blue Cave antenna-less smart Wi-Fi router, and the ZenFone AR smartphone which is Tango-enabled and is Daydream-ready. Others included the 27-inch Designo MZ27AQ frameless monitor, and two all-in-one PCs, namely the Vivo AiO V241 and the Zen AiO ZN242.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptops
- First Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India