Apples new line of MacBook laptops is likely to show better year-over-year (YoY) growth in unit sales -- at between 13-16 per cent in 2018 -- which will be better than both iPads and iPhones, a new report from Taiwan-based market research firm KGI said. KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo -- known as the most trusted Apple analyst globally -- is positive on the outlook for Apple MacBook, which is expected to see the best YoY shipments growth among Apple's (US) main product lines (13-16 per cent) in 2018.
iPhone shipments are expected to grow just 4-6 per cent and iPad shipments 7-10 per cent. The analyst predicted Mac laptop unit shipments will rise between 13-16 per cent in 2018, compared to about 7-10 per cent for iPad and a maximum of 6 per cent for iPhone, 9to5mac.com reported on Friday. He also reiterated his prediction of a new more-affordable Macbook Air in the pipeline for release this year.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptopsFirst Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India