Authorised Apple resellers in India are offering some lucrative upgrade schemes to lure those looking to upgrade their MacBooks, Mac Minis and iMacs. The offer is also valid for non-Apple users, but they might not be able to avail the entire Rs 30,000 as cashback from Cashify and ICICI Bank.
Under the Upgrade Programme, also advertised in today’s edition of the Times of India, customers are guaranteed a minimum cashback of Rs 20,000 on exchanging their old MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac MiniWhere to buy 35500 35999 48300 or iMac. The cashback can also exceed Rs 20,000 in some cases, but a cashback of 20K is guaranteed for sure.
Further, buyers can also avail an additional cashback of Rs 10,000 if they purchase their new Mac devices using ICICI Credit Card EMI transactions. In addition, customers can avail multiple Instant Store Discounts upto Rs 13,300.
For instance, a 13-inch MacBook Pro Core i5 with 128GB storage and 8GB RAM will be discounted from its current retail price of Rs 1,04,900 to a minimum of Rs 80,000 after the Rs 20,000 exchange cashback and an Instant Store Discount of Rs 4,900. If clubbed with the ICICI Bank offer, the device will get further discounted by Rs 10,000 and cost Rs 70,000.
The Cashify cashback of Rs 20,000 on the exchange of old PCs and laptops for a new MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac MiniWhere to buy 35500 35999 48300 or iMac is valid till December 25, while the ICICI Bank Rs 10,000 cashback offer is valid till December 31.
Customers have to note that the Mac devices they plan on exchanging should be in working condition and running i3, i5 or i7 processors. The exchangeable devices should boot to home screen, have no cracks or heavy scratches, have a working charger and a valid indian invoice if the device is still under warranty.
Also, users need to log out of their iCloud accounts and disable Find My Device before exchanging their old MacBooks, iMacs or Mac Minis for newer models.
Those who wish to avail these offers should head to Apple authorised reseller stores. Distribution partners for the offer include HCL Infosystems, Ingram and Redington.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptopsFirst Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India