Taiwanese electronics giant Acer on Tuesday expanded its Nitro gaming series by introducing a new convertible gaming laptop Nitro 5 Spin in India, starting at Rs 79,990.
The 15.6-inch device with full HD IPS display has the new 8th Generation Intel core i7Where to buy 46741 or i5 processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics.
"We are excited to launch the first convertible gaming Notebook 'Nitro 5 Spin' in India," said Chandrahas Panigrahi, Chief Marketing officer and Consumer Business Head, in a statement. "Its convertible design and 8th Gen Intel Core processor with NVIDIA 10 series graphics card makes it a versatile gaming device that opens up new usage scenarios for enthusiast gamers and creative professionals on the go," Panigrahi added.
The Nitro 5 Spin also includes dual front-facing speakers and one subwoofer. It is paired with audio technologies like Dolby Audio Premium, Acer TrueHarmony and Acer Smart Amplifier. "These audio technologies fine-tune and improve the frequency balance to deepen the impact of movies, games and music with improved bass and multi-dimensional sound," the company said.
The products is currently available on Flipkart, leading retail and Acer exclusive stores.
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptopsFirst Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India