Acer has launched its latest convertible notebook, Aspire R13 in India. Priced at Rs. 83,999, the notebook will be available in India from January 27, 2015 at select CROMA retail stores.
The Acer Aspire R13 features an Ezel Aero Hinge that allows the display to rotate into six different modes. It can also be used with the optional Acer Active Pen. The notebook measures 17.95 mm (1 inch) thin and weighs just over 1.5 kg (3 lbs.). It comes with 13.3-inch full HD display, 4th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, has up to 512 GB of Solid State Drive with RAID-0 support and up to 8GB of memory.
This Windows 8.1 convertible comes with Skype certification, which ensures webcam/video chats, conference calls, VoIP calls and voice commands. Audio features include Dolby Digital Plus Home Theatre for cinematic surround sound, and Acer Purified Voice, a combination of hardware (dual-array mic) and software (voice recognition and audio processing). Acer claims the Aspire R 13 can deliver up to 8 hours of battery life.
“Acer’s goal is to deliver an experience consistently beyond everyone’s expectation at all price points,” said S Rajendran, Chief Marketing Officer, Acer India. “The new Aspire convertible is globally acclaimed and the perfect device to sit in the middle of your mobile world – a device that is portable and capable of efficient productivity.”
Vineet Durani, Director - Windows Business Group, Microsoft India says, “We envision a world where customers can simply experience the benefits – and the promise – of the cloud, while on the move, on any device and without sacrificing scale, speed or cost. This approach works towards enabling an all-new category of devices called 2-in-1s which are affordable, deliver great performance and help you be more productive. A perfect example of this is Acer’s launch of the Windows-based Aspire R 13 today. While smartphones are very personal and laptops are predominantly viewed as work devices, 2-in-1s offer the flexibility of having both the efficiency and productivity of a PC and the ease and mobility of a tablet. The Windows-based Aspire R 13 from Acer is a great companion device for consumers and we are excited to be a part of the launch today.”
Other Popular Deals
- The 5 best Windows laptops under 30,000 Rs in IndiaFirst look: HP Omen gaming laptop, Pavilion, Spectre
- Dell's new laptops & PCs at Computex 2015A look at Windows 10 devices shown off at Computex 2015
- First look: WPG NuPC (mini PC)22 upcoming laptops powered by Intel 5th Gen Broadwell...
- Computex 2015: Gigabyte shows off its new gaming laptopsFirst Look: Panasonic's newly launched Toughbook and...
- A look at Google's four new Chromebooks launched in IndiaComputex 2015: ASUS unveils X and K series laptops
- Top 10 Gaming laptops you can buy under 50K (November 2015)Gaming Laptops between Rs. 50000 to Rs. 60000
- 8 Windows Hybrid Laptops you can buy in India todayTop 5 business laptop deals under Rs 40,000 (Jan 2014)
- Upcoming Gaming laptops that will make you droolTop 3 budget laptops under Rs. 30,000 in India