We recently opened Xiaomi’s India website to hunt for some information, when suddenly, piano notes started playing as we scrolled to the offer zone. Turns out, Xiaomi has added that extra Indian touch by assigning the 7 swaras to the round yellow offer tabs on their Diwali sale page. In case you can’t spot them, below is a screengrab of the same.
We played a bunch of variations of Sa Re Ga Ma on Xiaomi’s offer tabs, a cool feature for those just browsing through the company’s various Diwali deals. If you are not looking to buy anything from Xiaomi's Diwali sale, you could drop in on the page to play some piano!
Other Popular Deals
- 10 websites and applications you must know about8 music streaming services worth trying out
- 6 ways to start learning Microsoft AzureHow to improve your Firefox browsing experience
- The 12 most hilarious YouTube channels10 Microsoft Big Data Success Stories
- Next year, these attacks will threaten your cybersecurityWhy you won't need cable or DTH in 2017
- Weird but interesting websites you ought to bookmark right...Daily deals roundup: Discounts on headphones, PC...
- Flipkart New Pinch Days sale: Offers on Google Pixel 2,...10 YouTube sci-tech channels every geek should follow
- 10 reasons to trust Azure with your data15 apps and websites to accomplish everyday tasks
- 15 must have chrome extensionsOn International Internet Day, know your internet